Operation of City Hall, located within City Hall, is comprised of 15 employees. OCH is responsible for the impeccable maintenance and proficient operation of the 300,000-square foot City Hall facility. OCH purposefully works to ensure a safe, clean and engaging facility in which to work and visit for its employees and the citizens of Memphis.
OCH conventionally renovate offices, coordinate the lending of City pool cars, manage building security, and provide logistical support for special events.
Work requests can be submitted using the link below.
The goals of OCH are to:
- Provide exemplary customer service to all divisions located within City Hall.
- Provide an eight-hour turn-around time for the completion all work orders.
- Execute and track equipment preventative maintenance schedules to avoid costly repairs and down time.
- Continuously and actively comply with federal standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility provisions.
- Continuous commitment to actively pursuing measures to preserve the environment such as paper and aluminum recycling.
OCH Work Order
How to submit an OCH work order:
- How to create a browser bookmark for the OCH work order system
- How to create a desktop shortcut for the OCH work order system
Eric Alter, Administrator, Operation of City Hall
125 N. Main St., Room 1B-03
Memphis, TN 38103
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
24 Hour Building Engineer: