A comprehensive traffic plan is in place from the Memphis Police Department that is tailored for the football game to accommodate the many changes to the Simmons Bank Liberty Park area. Fans and event goers for the AutoZone Liberty Bowl will see a slight change to the normal traffic flow along Hollywood St.
- Due to the ongoing efforts to restore the water pressure to the stadium, traffic flow in the area of access gates 1 and 2 may see slowdowns in the designated work area to support water restoration operations.
- MPD Special Operations will support clockwise traffic flow along East Parkway, Central, Hollywood and Southern Avenue.
- Additional officers and traffic equipment will be along the perimeter and area of the stadium to assist with directions and traffic flow.
- MPD will also manage the dedicated shuttle routes for the Park-N-Ride service for pre-game ingress and post-game egress.
- As implemented last year, post-game egress will have one-way traffic flow on Southern Avenue between Early Maxwell and Highland Street.