The City of Memphis Service Centers has resumed regular hours following the recent ice storm. While weather conditions continue improving, we ask for your patience during MLGW’s power restorations and Solid Waste collection services.
Updated Friday, February 3, 2023
City Court Clerk Office and City Municipal Courts are open today.
White Station-Poplar Branch will remain closed today and Saturday.
The emergency warming center at Greenlaw Community Center closed this morning at 8 a.m.
MLGW has resumed regular operating hours. However, residents still experiencing electric outages due to icing on trees and impacts to power lines should call 901.544.6500. MLGW crews work quickly and safely to assess damages and make repairs. Restoration work continues. View the MLGW outage map here https://outagemap.mlgw.org/OutageSummary.php.
Outages –318 Customers Affected –3,756 Customers with power 98.11%
Garbage and Recycling Collection
Recycling and garbage collection by the city have been delayed because of the weather. Please place your carts at the curb on your scheduled day and leave them until they are collected.
The City is working on curbside limb pickup–more to come in the next few days. To report a down tree block the right-of-way, please call 311, and to report after-hours, contact OEM at 901-636-2525.
Watch for downed trees in roadways and be cautious while driving as crews continue to work. To report a down tree, please call 311.
MATA has returned to normal service operations. For winter weather/holiday schedule information, go to https://www.matatransit.com/.
12 Traffic lights remain out of service due to power outages. This number will fluctuate as MLGW continues to restore power.
- Sharp at Prescott (Flashing)
- Park at Cherry NB (Flashing)
- Park at Cherry SB/Dixon Gallery (Power Outage)
- Summer at Sycamore View (Power Outage)
- Summer at Bartlett (Power Outage)
- Covington Way at Covington Pike (Power Outage)
- Pleasant View at Covington Pike (Power Outage)
- Elmore at Covington Pike (Power Outage)
- Stage at Covington Pike (Power Outage)
- Dunn at Airways (Power Outage)
- Democrat at Plough (Power Outage)
- Winchester at Plough (Power Outage)